- Go to my.scouting.org
- If you already have a login and password, verify that it works
- If you do not have a login and password, click Create Account to create a new account
- Go to scoutbook.com
- Log in with your my.scouting.org username and password.
- If you are connected to your Scout (NEW SCOUTS), his name will appear on “My Dashboard” under Administration. Click his name to explore advancements.
- If you are not connected to your Scout (SCOUTS NOT NEW TO THE TROOP), from the “My Dashboard”
- Click “My Account” (under Administration)
- Choose “My Connections”
- Click “Connect to your Scout”
- To connect to your Scout, you will need their BSA Member #.
- Contact Registrar Brian Swanson if you need a reminder of your Scout’s BSA number
You and your Scout can use Scoutbook to keep track of requirements that your Scout has completed for ranks and Merit Badges so that you can share this information with your Board of Review or Merit Badge Counselor.
You can download the Scouting App for your phone’s operating system below:
The Advancement Coordinators will update my.scouting.org when your Scout officially earns a rank advancement or a Merit Badge and that will be reflected in Scoutbook.